HOW ABOUT TEN LOUSY BUCKS?
In the words of Annie, "It's a hard knock life for us!" And we haven't found our Daddy Warbucks, so we are asking you, "Will you give us 10 Lousy Bucks?"
You are our friends, our supporters, parents of our campers, our STAGE DOOR CONSERVATORY family,
so we will be frank with you. The economy stinks. Every year there are more camp programs competing with ours to
offer a great summer experience to your kids, and the cost to produce a camp like ours rises every year.
As we roll into summer 2014 we are carrying some debt. Not enough to put us under, but enough to make us toss and turn at night.
So what are we going to do about it?
1) We are restructuring! We are making ourselves a leaner, meaner, performing arts machine!
2) We are reducing costs! Like all great organizations in a time of stress, we are finding the fat and cutting it out, and looking for ways to do more with less where the campers won't notice.
3) We are asking you for 10 Lousy Bucks! Our goal is to raise $1000. That's only 10 Lousy Bucks from 100 great friends!
I know, you're thinking: "What's in it for me?" Well, how about you get:
1) The satisfaction of knowing you are helping kids get a fantastic summer experience
2) A shout out on the website and in our summer performance programs
3) We will come to your home and wash your car (OK, not really.)
4) A sweet tax deduction: We are a 501(c)(3).
Plus, we've made it super simple. You can send us a check, cash, or donate online via credit card or PayPal by clicking the "Donate Other Amount" button at the Stage Door Conservatory website. Tell your friends!
And thank you in advance for your support!
| Donate to our "Circle of Support" using your credit card via PayPal!
A Special Thank You! to all who have donated in 2014:
American Endowment Foundation
Bill Graham Supporting Foundation
Fred and Ruth Gorrin
Clarence and Ruth Metcalfe
Catherine J. Snelling and Peter Alexopulos